When does Osnabruck vs Greuther Furth kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Greuther Furth being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Greuther Furth? Osnabruck 0-2 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck are without a win in five games but they did hold Hannover to a respectable goalless draw last Sunday ahead of a run of tough fixtures.
- Winger Etienne Amenyido serves the final match of his suspension but Ulrich Taffertshofer is back from a ban, giving coach Daniel Thioune plenty of options in midfield.
- Striker Kevin Friesenbichler was given his first start of the season at Hannover, while centre-back Lukas Gugganig faces the club he left in the summer.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Gugganig, Van Aken, Agu; Heyer, Taffertshofer; Heider, Ouahim, Wolze; Alvarez
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Engel (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Amenyido (Suspended)
- Greuther Furth bounced back from three consecutive defeats to win 2-0 at home to Dynamo Dresden last Friday, but they are just as close to the bottom three as they are to the top three.
- Right-back Maximilian Sauer is set for a lengthy lay-off after suffering a knee ligament injury but otherwise everyone else is fit and available.
- Daniel Keita-Ruel and Havard Nielsen have rotated up front in recent weeks but both started against Dresden, and Keita-Ruel will surely keep his place after scoring both goals.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Wittek; Seguin, Green; Hrgota, Nielsen, Ernst; Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Sauer (Injured)
Osnabruck are the joint-lowest scorers in Bundesliga II having found the net just once in their last five matches, but they also have the second-best defensive record. Greuther Furth have failed to score in three of their last four games, so the home fans can prepare for another low-scoring affair.