When does Osnabruck vs Bochum kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Bochum being played? Bremer Brücke
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Bochum? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck picked up another valuable point in their quest for safety to make it three games without defeat as they were able to come away from their trip to promotion-chasing Stuttgart with a valiant draw.
- Neither side were able to break the deadlock with Osnabruck holding firm despite coming under plenty of pressure throughout the contest and they begin this round of fixtures with a five-point buffer between themselves and 16th place.
- It was not all good news for Osnabruck who lost impressive youngster Etienne Amenyido to injury in the first half and he is a doubt for this game along with his replacement Benjamin Girth who also picked up a knock.
- Bochum confirmed their place in next season’s Bundesliga 2 with an impressive victory over St. Pauli which extended their unbeaten run to eight matches and they will now hope to end the season on a high.
- Bochum had looked in real trouble before this run which has seen them collect 16 points from a possible 24 with goals from Robert Zulj and Maxim Leitsch seeing them pick up their latest victory.
- After such a dominant display last week, Bochum are unlikely to make too many changes to their side and could opt to name the same XI as they aim to make it nine matches without defeat.
Bochum have produced a classy run of results to secure their spot in
Bundesliga 2 and the pressure is well and truly off as they head to
Osnabruck. The hosts are still not quite safe but five points from their
last three games has eased their concerns. Bochum have kept things
tight during this brilliant run and with three successive 0-0 draws on
the road, this one is likely to be another low-scoring contest.