When does Nurnberg vs St. Pauli kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Nurnberg vs St. Pauli being played? Max-Morlock-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Nurnberg vs St. Pauli? Cloud, 13c
What TV channel is Nurnberg vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Nurnberg vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Nurnberg vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Nurnberg & St. Pauli? St. Pauli 0-0 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nurnberg ended a run of three successive draws with a commanding 4-0 win at Hannover 96 on Monday, and the promotion hopefuls will be hoping that can kick-start this season.
- Coach Damir Canadi's injury list has reduced a little with Asger Sorensen, Iuri Medeiros and Felix Lohkemper all making their returns against Hannover.
- Canadi has no fresh injury concerns and therefore has no reason to make any changes following Monday's impressive and confidence-boosting result.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Mathenia; Sorg, Sorensen, Margreitter, Handwerker; Jager, Behrens, Geis; Dovedan, Frey, Hack
Unavailable: Ishak (Injured), Misidjan (Injured), Zrelak (Injured), Fuchs (Injured), Valentini (Injured)
Doubtful: Schleusener (Injured)
- After a poor start to the season, St. Pauli's form has improved markedly and they have taken 11 points from a possible 15, although all their wins have come at home.
- James Lawrence, Luis Coordes and Dimitrios Diamantakos, who all missed last Sunday's match against Sandhausen, have only trained individually this week and therefore remain doubtful.
- Midfielder Youba Diarra is available again after suspension but second-choice goalkeeper Svend Brodersen is out after undergoing surgery this week.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa, Penney; Knoll; Miyaichi, Becker, Daehli, Sobota; Gyokeres
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured), Brodersen (Injured)
Doubtful: Diamantakos (Injured), Lawrence (Injured), Coordes (Injured)
It was goalless when these two sides last met in February 2018 but that is unlikely to be the case this time. Both teams have scored in each of St. Pauli's last six away league games, while five of Nurnberg's last seven Bundesliga II matches have seen three or more goals.