When does Nurnberg vs Sandhausen kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Nurnberg vs Sandhausen being played? Max-Morlock-Stadion
What TV channel is Nurnberg vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Nurnberg vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Nurnberg vs Sandhausen?
What was the score in the last meeting between Nurnberg & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 3-2 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nurnberg could not have got the second half of the season off to a worse start as they went down 4-1 at Hamburger SV on Thursday, leaving them second from bottom.
- Summer signing Cerin made his first start but is unlikely to keep his place after being substituted before half-time, and there could well be other changes.
- First-team regulars like Sorg, Sorensen and Dovedan were on the bench in midweek, but new signing Heise was not involved.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mathenia; Muhl, Margreitter, Mavropanos, Handwerker; Nurnberger, Geis; Lohkemper, Behrens, Hack; Frey
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Klandt (Injured), Iuri Medeiros (Injured), Valentini (Injured), Dornebusch (Injured)
- Sandhausen moved up to eighth with a 3-1 win at Osnabruck on Wednesday, although they were helped by a penalty and red card on the stroke of half-time.
- Biada is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the season in midweek but he did not start anyway, and coach Koschinat has no fresh injury concerns.
- Frey could be recalled in midfield at the expense of Taffertshofer with fellow midfielders Karl, Zenga and Scheu still sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Klingmann (Injured), Hauk (Injured), Scheu (Injured), Biada (Suspended)
Nurnberg have won just one of their last eight Bundesliga 2 games at home but they did draw five of them, while Sandhausen have drawn three of their last four on the road. It was close when the two sides met in August and there will probably not be much between them again with a draw looking on.