When does Nurnberg vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Nurnberg vs Holstein Kiel being played? Max-Morlock-Stadion
What TV channel is Nurnberg vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Nurnberg vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Nurnberg vs Holstein Kiel?
What was the score in the last meeting between Nurnberg & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 1-3 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nurnberg's change of coach has done little to arrest their slump, with just one point collected in Keller's first three games in charge.
- Defensive duo Margreitter and Sorg remain doubtful having missed the last couple of games, while Erras is also struggling with an injury.
- Winger Hack should be available again after missing Monday's trip to Stuttgart because of illness, while Kerk and Medeiros are also options out wide.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Dornebusch; Valentini, Sorensen, Muhl, Handwerker; Jager, Geis; Hack, Behrens, Lohkemper; Frey
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Mathenia (Injured), Lukse (Injured), Klandt (Injured)
Doubtful: Margreitter (Injured), Sorg (Injured), Erras (Injured), Hack (Illness)
- Holstein Kiel lost 4-2 at home to Osnabruck last Saturday despite twice being in the lead, but they have won four of their last five away league games.
- Midfielder Meffert is suspended following his dismissal against Osnabruck so Ignjovski is set to be recalled to the starting line-up.
- Atanga made his comeback from injury as a substitute last weekend so right-back Dehm is currently the only player out injured for Kiel.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Ignjovski, Muhling, Ozcan; Iyoha, Serra, Lee Jae-Sung
Unavailable: Meffert (Suspended), Dehm (Injured)
Holstein Kiel's last six Bundesliga 2 games have produced a whopping 26 goals, and they have not failed to score in a match since September. Nurnberg, who have the joint-worst defence in the division, have shipped 18 in their last seven so there should be a few goals in this one.