When does Nurnberg vs Hannover 96 kick off? Friday 6th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Nurnberg vs Hannover 96 being played? Max-Morlock-Stadion
What TV channel is Nurnberg vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Nurnberg vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Nurnberg vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Nurnberg & Hannover 96? Hannover 96 0-4 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nurnberg moved five points clear of danger with a crucial 1-0 win at fellow strugglers Karlsruher SC last Friday, their third victory in five games.
- Coach Keller has something of a selection headache in defence as Sorensen and Nurnberger are both back from suspension, although Mavropanos is an injury doubt.
- Goalkeeping duo Lukse and Dornebusch both returned to full training this week but winger Misidjan remains sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Mathenia; Sorg, Muhl, Sorensen, Handwerker; Erras, Behrens, Geis; Dovedan, Frey, Hack
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Klandt (Injured)
Doubtful: Mavropanos (Injured), Dornebusch (Injured), Lukse (Injured)
- Two late goals earned Hannover 96 a 3-1 win at home to Holstein Kiel on Monday night but they have lost three of their last four away matches.
- Ochs and Weydandt scored the crucial goals after coming on and are therefore pushing for starts here, although Haraguchi is also an option after suspension.
- Felipe could return to the squad after a few weeks out but fellow centre-back Franke is still battling a niggling knee problem.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Zieler; Hubers, Anton, Elez; Jung, Kaiser, Haraguchi, Horn; Teuchert; Maina, Guidetti
Unavailable: Hansen (Injured), Tarnat (Injured)
Doubtful: Franke (Injured), Felipe (Injured)
These two teams are in almost identical positions having been relegated from the Bundesliga last season and now finding themselves at the wrong end of the table this term, but results have improved in recent weeks. Nurnberg won 4-0 in the reverse fixture but it should be closer this time.