2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth being played? Max-Morlock-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Nurnberg vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nurnberg were unable to end their streak without a victory in Bundesliga 2 but they did make it four consecutive draws as they held league leaders Arminia Bielefeld to a point last week.
- The visitors levelled before the break through Patrick Erras with that strike proving to be the end of the scoring with neither side managing to break the stalemate in an end-to-end second half.
- Nurnberg remain in trouble at the wrong end of the table but will take a lot from last week’s performance and that could see them name an unchanged line-up for this important clash.
- Greuther Furth suffered another disappointing result as their season continues to unravel with bottom side Dynamo Dresden managing to hold them to a point in their midweek contest.
- Furth have now failed to win any of their last six matches in Bundesliga 2 following the stalemate with Daniel Keita-Ruel’s second goal in as many games ruled out by a leveller just after half-time.
- With little to play for, Furth may now opt to make some changes to their side as they bid to end their run without a victory and they will be forced into at least one change with Nunoo Sarpei suspended.
Nurnberg avoided defeat for a fourth consecutive game as they drew
with Arminia Bielefeld last weekend but they need to turn these draws
into wins if they are to retain their place in Bundesliga 2. They have
not won any of their last six but Greuther Furth come into this with the
same record and the hosts will believe they can capitalise on that.
Although neither side inspire confidence, Nurnberg played well last week
and should be able to build on that by collecting at least a point once