When does Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen kick off? Friday 13th September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen being played? Wildparkstadion
What is the weather forecast for Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen? Clear, 22c
What television channel is Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Sandhausen?
What was the score when the teams last met? Sandhausen 4-0 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having started the season with two wins, Karlsruher SC have lost their last three league matches, conceding nine goals in the process.
- Having used a 4-4-2 formation up to now, coach Alois Schwartz is reported to be considering a change of system as he prepares to face the club where he spent three years as coach.
- Left-back Damian Rossbach has been ruled out after suffering an injury in the 3-0 defeat at Osnabruck so summer signing Dick Carlson could make his first start.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Carlson; Grozurek, Frode, Wanitzek, Lorenz; Hofmann, Djuricin
Unavailable: Muller (Injured), Rossbach (Injured)
- Three consecutive wins have moved Sandhausen up to third in the table and they are also unbeaten in their last seven away Bundesliga II matches.
- Centre-backs Tim Kister and Roman Hauk returned to full training over the international break but the former is unlikely to be under consideration for the first team just yet after a lengthy lay-off.
- Midfielder Besar Halimi arrived on transfer deadline day and is one of the candidates to take the place of Philipp Forster, who joined Stuttgart on the same day.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer, Zenga; Gislason, Turpitz, Engels; Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured)
Doubtful: Dieckmann (Injured), Kister (Injured), Hauk (Injured)
These two sides are in contrasting form, with Karlsruher losing their last three games and Sandhausen coming off three straight wins. The visitors are also unbeaten on their travels since February and have to be fancied to take three points off their former coach on Friday.