When does Karlsruher SC vs Nurnberg kick off? Friday 28th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Nurnberg being played? Wildparkstadion
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Nurnberg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Karlsruher SC & Nurnberg? Nurnberg 1-1 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karlsruher SC ended their run of eight matches in all competitions without a win by beating Sandhausen 2-0 last Sunday, which moved them to within two points of safety.
- With Choi Kyoung-Rok and Djuricin sidelined, much of the attacking burden is on top scorer Hofmann, who has scored just once in his last seven appearances.
- First-choice left-back Rossbach returns from suspension but midfielder Lorenz remains a doubt after missing the trip to Sandhausen.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Uphoff; Stiefler, Kobald, Gordon, Rossbach; Groiss, Gondorf; Camoglu, Wanitzek, Ben-Hatira; Hofmann
Unavailable: Choi Kyoung-Rok (Injured), Djuricin (Injured)
Doubtful: Lorenz (Injured)
- Nurnberg suffered their first defeat in four games at home to Darmstadt 98 last Sunday, although they were not helped by two red cards.
- Defensive duo Sorensen and Nurnberger were the players shown their marching orders so they are suspended for this game, but Geis is back from a ban.
- Goalkeeper Lukse is struggling with an injury again so 18-year-old Willert could be on the bench again, while Margreitter is also a doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Mathenia; Sorg, Muhl, Mavropanos, Handwerker; Erras, Behrens, Geis; Dovedan, Frey, Hack
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Klandt (Injured), Dornebusch (Injured), Sorensen (Suspended), Nurnberger (Suspended)
Doubtful: Margreitter (Injured)
Karlsruher SC have only won one of their last eight Bundesliga 2 games at home and have been struggling for goals since the winter break. Nurnberg have netted the first goal in three of their last four away outings and they could well strike first here.