When does Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 being played? Wildparkstadion
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Karlsruher SC & Hannover 96? Karlsruher SC 2-0 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having twice been in front, a stoppage-time equaliser salvaged a point for ten-man Karlsruher SC in a pulsating 3-3 draw at Bochum last Sunday.
- Defensive midfielder Lukas Frode was sent off for two bookable offences against Bochum so youngster Alexander Groiss is set to be recalled for his second start of the campaign.
- Winger Lukas Grozurek is still battling a heavy bout of flu while Anton Fink, who has played just 24 minutes this season, will be hoping to feature again after scoring the equaliser at Bochum.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Roßbach; Groiss; Choi Kyoung-Rok, Stiefler, Wanitzek, Lorenz; Hofmann
Unavailable: Muller (Injured), Frode (Suspended)
Doubtful: Grozurek (Illness)
- Hannover 96 could only muster a goalless draw at home to Osnabruck last Sunday but all three of their league wins this season have come away from home.
- Coach Mirko Slomka could only name seven substitutes last weekend but he does have Miiko Albornoz back from suspension, so he again has a decision to make at left-back.
- Linton Maina was set to return to the squad against Osnabruck but suffered a fresh injury setback and is expected to miss out again, much to Slomka's frustration.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Zieler; Korb, Elez, Franke, Horn; Anton, Stendera, Prib; Haraguchi, Ducksch, Teuchert
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Jung (Injured), Aogo (Injured)
Doubtful: Maina (Injured)
Karlsruher have scored eight goals in their four home league games this season and have only failed to find the net once overall. Hannover have had more joy in front of goal on their travels than at home and with both teams in need of a win, there should be goals in this one.