2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth being played? Wildparkstadion
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Karlsruher SC & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 0-1 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karlsruher SC had to settle for a point at leaders Arminia Bielefeld last Friday having twice been in front as they recorded their eighth draw in 10 league games.
- Striker Djuricin returned to the squad against Bielefeld, leaving reserve goalkeeper Muller as the only absentee for coach Schwartz.
- Schwartz is expected to name the same side for the third game running, with striker Hofmann set to start against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Rossbach; Stiefler, Wanitzek, Kobald, Lorenz; Fink, Hofmann
Unavailable: Muller (Injured)
- Two late goals gave Greuther Furth a 3-1 win at home to Bochum last Saturday but they have collected just one point from their last five away outings.
- Wittek is suspended after receiving his fifth caution of the season last weekend, with Raum expected to deputise at left-back.
- Sauer returned to the squad against Bochum and Seguin is available again after suspension, but Green and Caligiuri remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Jaeckel, Mavraj, Raum; Seguin; Ernst, Mohr; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Green (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured), Wittek (Suspended)
Draw specialists Karlsruher SC have lost just once at home this season but they have drawn three of their last four matches at the Wildparkstadion. Greuther Furth are in dire form on the road but they have had some tough fixtures, so there is little to choose between these two sides.