2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Saturday 3rd August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Wildparkstadion
What is the weather forecast for Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden? Clear, 25c
What television channel is Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Dynamo Dresden?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score when the teams last met? Karlsruher SC 3-4 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Rossbach; Grozurek, Frode, Wanitzek, Lorenz; Hofmann, Pourie
Unavailable: Muller (Injured), Roser (Injured), Camoglu (Injured)
- Karlsruher SC survived a late scare to see off fellow promoted side Wehen Wiesbaden in their opening match last Sunday as they made a winning return to the second tier, with new striker Philipp Hofmann scoring on his debut.
- Midfielder Lukas Frode was the only other debutant in the starting line-up and he put in an impressive performance, although Marco Djuricin and Dirk Carlson both made late appearances from the subs bench.
- Burak Camoglu has been ruled out after suffering a muscle tear against Wehen Wiesbaden so loanee Lukas Grozurek or Manuel Stiefler could start on the right flank, while Sven Muller and Martin Roser will miss out again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Muller; Kreuzer, Nikolaou, Burnic, Lowe; Horvath, Kone, Atik
Unavailable: Hartmann (Injured)
- Dynamo Dresden suffered a 1-0 defeat at home to relegated team Nurnberg in their season opener last Saturday and they go into their first away game having lost six of their final eight at the end of the 2018/19 season.
- All four of coach Cristian Fiel's summer signings featured against Nurnberg, with Kevin Broll and Chris Lowe both starting and midfield duo Matthaus Taferner and Rene Klingenburg making substitute appearances.
- Despite the defeat to Nurnberg there was not too much wrong with Dresden's performance last weekend so it is unlikely that Fiel, who is only missing captain Marco Hartmann, will make many changes to his side.
Dynamo Dresden strugged for goals on their travels last season and failed to find the net in their opening match against Nurnberg. Karlsruher, meanwhile, will be confident after their win and with this being their first home game back in the second tier, their fans should cheer them to victory.)
Betting tip: (Karlsruher SC to win) Match result