2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 Preview & Prediction
When does Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Wildparkstadion
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What was the score in the last meeting between Karlsruher SC & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 0-1 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karlsruher SC find themselves in big trouble at the foot of the Bundesliga 2 table and resume play level on points with bottom side Dynamo Dresden following a poor run of form that has seen them win just one of their last 10 league games.
- Karlsruher’s home form will be of particular concern ahead of their return to action having failed to win any of their last five Bundesliga 2 games on home soil with four of those ending in defeat.
- To make things tougher for Karlsruher in this game, they will have to make do without Anis Ben-Hatira and Christoph Kobald who are suspended while skipper David Pisot is among a handful of players who are injury doubts for the hosts.
- Darmstadt 98 will renew their bid to earn promotion to the Bundesliga on the back of a 10-match unbeaten run but they will be keen to turn draws into wins in their final nine matches of the campaign.
- Despite losing just five matches in Bundesliga 2 so far this season, they have drawn 12 times which is more than any other side in the division and that number cannot afford to increase much further if they are to stay in the hunt for the top three.
- Mathias Wittek is still unavailable due to his ACL tear and he will be joined on the sidelines by Immanuel Hohn and Braydon Manu for this game but Darmstadt are otherwise at full strength.
Karlsruher SC and Darmstadt 98 will meet in their first game back in
Bundesliga 2 action with very different ambitions. Karlsruher are in the
midst of a relegation battle while Darmstadt still harbour hopes of
earning promotion. The hosts need to show huge improvements if they are
to avoid the drop and this is a tricky game for them against a side that
are on a 10-match unbeaten run and the visitors should be able to
extend that record here.