When does Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Wildparkstadion
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Darmstadt 98?
What was the score in the last meeting between Karlsruher SC & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 0-1 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karlsruher SC are only above bottom-of-the-table Dynamo Dresden on goal difference after losing 3-1 at Heidenheim last Saturday.
- January signing Ben-Hatira is suspended following his dismissal at Heidenheim and Kobald is also in the sin bin due to yellow card accumulation.
- Coach Eichner is expected to revert to a more familiar formation after experimenting with a back three against Heidenheim.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Uphoff; Stiefler, Gordon, Pisot, Carlson; Groiss, Gondorf; Camoglu, Wanitzek, Grozurek; Hofmann
Unavailable: Choi Kyoung-Rok (Injured), Lorenz (Injured), Djuricin (Injured), Ben-Hatira (Suspended), Kobald (Suspended)
- Darmstadt's four-match winning run ended with a goalless draw at home to Bochum last Saturday but it extended their unbeaten run in the league to 10 games.
- Hohn suffered an ankle fracture in training before last weekend's match and will be out for several weeks, joining fellow centre-back Wittek on the treatment table.
- Otherwise coach Grammozis has a full squad to pick from and he is likely to name an unchanged starting line-up, although he does have plenty of options from the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Bader, Dumic, Rapp, Holland; Palsson, Stark; Honsak, Mehlem, Kempe; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured), Hohn (Injured)
Karlsruher SC have been struggling for goals in recent months, finding the net just once in their last four home games. In-form Darmstadt 96 have conceded just one goal in their last four matches, so it looks like being another low-scoring affair at the Wildparkstadion.