When does Karlsruher SC vs Bochum kick off? Sunday 24th May, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Karlsruher SC vs Bochum being played? Wildparkstadion
Where can I get tickets for Karlsruher SC vs Bochum? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Karlsruher SC vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Karlsruher SC vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karlsruher SC got back to winning ways on the resumption of Bundesliga 2 as they were able to put back-to-back losses behind them with a relatively comfortable victory over Darmstadt 98 last week.
- Karlsruher dominated the first half but did not take the lead until the 66th minute thanks to Philipp Hofmann’s effort but did not kill the game off until deep into stoppage time when Marvin Wanitzek found the back of the net.
- That win was not enough for Karlsruher to climb out of the relegation zone but gives them something to build on, although they are still without a handful of players with Kritoph Kobald and Anis-Ben Hatira suspended while Babacar Gueye and Burak Camoglu are among those out through injury.
- Bochum’s rise away from the relegation zone continued as they did not allow their momentum to be halted on their return to action with them producing a strong display to see off Heidenheim last week.
- Anthony Losilla handed Bochum an early lead before they added a second first half goal through Jordi Osei-Tutu and Silvere Ganvoula wrapped-up the scoring with a third goal with 64 minutes on the clock.
- That win means Bochum are undefeated in their last four Bundesliga 2 fixtures and will be full of confidence ahead of this contest but they will be unable to call upon centre-back Saulo Decarli who has undergone a foot operation.
Karlsruher SC put in a strong showing last week as they earned an
important three points in their quest to avoid the drop. They still
remain in big trouble but will hope to build on last week’s effort,
although they now face a tricky test over in-form Bochum. The visitors
are unbeaten in their last four Bundesliga 2 matches and although the
hosts were solid last week, Bochum should be able to extend their run
without a defeat to five matches by earning at least a point from this