When does Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart being played? Continental Arena
What is the weather forecast for Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart? Clear, 21c
What television channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Stuttgart?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score when the teams last met? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg will be aiming to follow on from their 5-0 thrashing of Wehen Wiesbaden before the international break, their first win since the opening game of the season.
- Coach Mersad Selimbegovic added to his attacking options on transfer deadline day with the capture of Federico Palacios from Nurnberg and he is likely to be among the substitutes.
- Selimbegovic has a full squad at his disposal so he is likely to name an unchanged side, with goalkeeper Alexander Meyer set to face the club he left in the summer.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Besuschkow, Geipl, Stolze; Wekesser, Gruttner
- Stuttgart go into this match in second place and unbeaten this season but they have drawn both of their away matches in Bundesliga II.
- Fit-again captain Marc Oliver Kempf is set to return in the centre of defence after playing in a friendly tournament last week, as did the returning Orel Mangala.
- Borna Sosa is available again after suspension and deadline day signing Philipp Forster could make his debut, but youngster Tanguy Coulibaly is an injury doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Insua; Karazor; Castro, Klement; Didavi; Al Ghaddioui, Gonzalez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured)
Doubtful: Coulibaly (Injured)
Stuttgart are unbeaten in Bundesliga II in 2019/20 and have scored two goals in four of their five league matches, and their squad now contains plenty of attacking options. With Jahn Regensburg putting five past Wehen Wiesbaden last time out, this clash promises goals.