2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg kick off? Tuesday 26th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg being played? Arena Regensburg
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg were able to collect a second consecutive draw but they remain in trouble in Bundesliga 2 despite sitting in 10th place as they sit just six points above the relegation places.
- Regensburg were second best for in the game against Sandhausen at the weekend, especially in the second half and were perhaps fortune to hang on to a point after coming under some severe pressure.
- They have now failed to win any of their last five matches in the league and in their bid to put that run behind them, they are likely to be hindered by the unavailability of Federico Palacios who continues to struggle with an adductor issue.
- Nurnberg failed to win for the third game in succession in Bundesliga 2 after they drew with Erzgebirge Aue at the weekend and they sit just one place and two points ahead of the relegation zone ahead of this contest.
- Nurnberg fell behind six minutes into the second half but were able to get back on level terms thanks to an own goal and despite pushing very hard for a winner, they were left frustrated in their efforts.
- They now head on the road to face Jahn Regensburg with the hosts one of the teams who remain in the relegation mix which makes it an important game for Nurnberg but they must do without Lukas Muhl who was forced off with an ankle injury on Saturday.
Jahn Regensburg have several teams between themselves and the
relegation zone but with just six points separating them from those
places, they know they are still in real danger of going down. They are
without a win in their last five league outings but now come up against
one of the teams below them in the table in Nurnberg. The visitors have
lost just one of their last four away games and played well at the
weekend despite not coming out on top with that performance able to act
as a catalyst to pick up at least a point from this match.