2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC kick off? Wednesday 17th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC being played? Arena Regensburg
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg were unable to build on their rare win in their previous outing against Darmstadt 98 as they fell to a heavy loss on the road at Heidenheim in their clash at the weekend.
- After picking up their first win in eight, Regensburg backed that up with a poor showing against Heidenheim as they shipped four goals with Aaron Seydel’s strike to make it 2-1 proving to be little more than a consolation.
- Regensburg will get Erik Wekesser back from suspension for this game but will have to make do without goalkeeper Alexander Meyer who suffered a knee injury in the early stages of Saturday’s loss.
- Karlsruher SC picked up a huge result in their bid to escape the drop as they shocked Stuttgart to claim a vital three points and now stand just three points from pulling themselves out of the relegation places.
- An early strike from Marvin Wanitzek handed Karlsruher a great start and although they were pegged back from the spot, Lukas Frode’s effort in the final 20 minutes was enough to seal the victory.
- After such an impressive result, there is every chance that Karlsruher will name an unchanged side for this contest as they look to avoid defeat for the sixth time in what will be their last seven matches.
Karlsruher SC’s attempts to avoid relegation received a massive boost
thanks to shock win over Stuttgart at the weekend as their improved
form continued. They have lost just one of their last six games and now
head to Jahn Regensburg full of confidence. The hosts suffered their
first loss in last six games as they were on the end of a heavy loss
against Heidenheim and although they are capable of responding, the
visitors have more to play for and can earn at least a point.