2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel being played? Arena Regensburg
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 1-2 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- A poor run of form has seen Jahn Regensburg fall out of contention for promotion and they will now be nervously looking over their shoulder when Bundesliga 2 restarts with a relegation battle still not out of the question.
- Regensburg have lost five of their last six matches and if they fail to improve on that record, it could be a long end to the season for them with just eight points standing between them and the bottom of the table.
- Regensburg are in the enviable position of boasting a fully fit squad for the return to action but they will be unable to call upon right-back Benedikt Saller who will serve a one-match suspension in this clash.
- The break in play came at a good time for Holstein Kiel after they failed to win any of their last three matches in Bundesliga 2 which leaves them with a mountain to climb to get back into the race for promotion.
- Kiel now sit 10 points outside of the promotion places with that looking to be out of their reach but they will hope they can maintain their spot in mid-table by continuing their solid away form this season that has seen them lose just two of their last 10 league games on the road.
- Some of their issues can also be attributed to a long injury list and while doubts remain over several members of their squad ahead of this clash, the enforced lay-off should see a reduction to the number of players on the sidelines.
Both Jahn Regensburg and Holstein Kiel were struggling for form
before action was suspended but the pair will hope to improve when the
season restarts. They are both in mid-table but Regensburg are not yet
out of relegation trouble and if they do not fix their poor run, they
are likely to get sucked into the battle to stay up. They have lost five
of their last six and although Kiel have failed to win any of their
last three, the visitors have lost just two of their last 10 Bundesliga 2
matches on the road which should see them earn at least a point from