2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel being played? Continental Arena
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Holstein Kiel?
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 1-2 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg are in relegation form, losing five of their last six matches, but they have enough of a cushion from the danger zone for now.
- Striker Seydel will be assessed after missing the trip to Hamburg last weekend but will be hoping to be fit to face the club where he spent the last two seasons on loan.
- Right-back Seller serves a one-match ban after collecting his 10th booking of the campaign, so Hein is set for only his second start since August.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Hein, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Geipl, Besuschkow, Stolze; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Saller (Suspended), Palionis (Injured)
Doubtful: Seydel (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel had to settle for a 1-1 draw at home to Greuther Furth last Sunday as they remain comfortably in mid-table.
- Coach Werner is without his two main strikers for this one as Iyoha has joined Serra on the sidelines, so Lee Jae-Sung will lead the attack again.
- Porath and van den Bergh are doubtful after missing the match against Furth and back-up goalkeeper Weiner has also joined the injury list.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Seo Young-Jae; Ignjovski, Muhling, Ozcan; Lauberbach, Lee Jae-Sung, Reese
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Serra (Injured), Eberwein (Injured), Meffert (Injured), Iyoha (Injured), Weiner (Injured)
Doubtful: Porath (Injured), Van den Bergh (Injured)
Holstein Kiel have lost just two of their last 10 away outings in Bundesliga 2, and have scored two or more goals in seven of those. Jahn Regensburg, meanwhile, are in poor form and struggling for goals, so Kiel's greater attacking threat gives them the edge and should earn them at least a point.