When does Jahn Regensburg vs Heidenheim kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Heidenheim being played? Continental Arena
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Heidenheim?
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Heidenheim? Heidenheim 1-2 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg are unbeaten in six games after drawing 2-2 at Darmstadt 98 two weeks ago, their fifth draw of the campaign and third in a row.
- Centre-back Marcel Correia picked up his fifth booking of the season at Darmstadt and will therefore miss this game along with long-term absentees Oliver Hein and Andreas Geipl.
- Benedikt Gimber has been given the all-clear to play wearing a mask after breaking his jaw last month, but it remains to be seen whether he will start.
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Knipping, Okoroji; Besuschkow, Lais; Stolze, Schneider; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Hein (Injured), Geipl (Injured), Correia (Suspended)
- Heidenheim will be aiming to follow on from their 4-0 triumph at home to Hannover 96 before the international break, but they are winless in six away games in all competitions.
- Coach Frank Schmidt surprisingly made six changes to his starting line-up against Hannover and it evidently paid off, so he is likely to stick with the same side.
- Schmidt once again has a full squad at his disposal other than long-term absentee Maximilian Thiel, and 20 of his players featured in a friendly against Wurzburger Kickers last week.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Schnatterer, Dorsch, Griesbeck, Kerschbaumer; Kleindienst, Otto
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
Both teams are in decent form heading into this clash. Jahn Regensburg are unbeaten in six league games albeit they did draw four of them, while Heidenheim have drawn each of their last four on the road, so there is little to choose between the two sides here.