2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96 Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96 kick off? Tuesday 28th January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96 being played? Continental Arena
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Hannover 96? Hannover 96 1-1 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg have lost just two of their last 11 2. Bundesliga matches and were also unbeaten in four friendlies during the winter break.
- Defensive midfield duo Geipl and Gimber are both banned for this one so Baack or fit-again Hein could make a rare start alongside Besuschkow.
- Coach Selimbegovic has no injury worries and he has plenty of options up front, with new loan signing Seydel adding to them.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; Stolze, Baack, Besuschkow, George; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Geipl (Suspended), Gimber (Suspended)
- Hannover 96 will be looking to put a turbulent 2019 behind them and get the new year off to a good start, and most of their points this season have come on the road.
- Kocak has been busy during his first transfer window as coach, bringing in goalkeeper Hansen to replace Esser and then signing Ratajczak to replace him following an injury.
- Midfielder Kaiser and striker Guidetti have also joined and are expected to feature, while defenders Jung, Felipe and Franke are all fit again.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Zieler; Anton, Felipe, Horn; Maina, Bakalorz, Stendera, Kaiser, Haraguchi; Guidetti, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Aogo (Injured), Hansen (Injured)
Doubtful: Weydandt (Injured)
Five of Jahn Regensburg's seven home league games this term have produced three or more goals, with the hosts scoring at least once in all of them. Hannover have conceded 16 goals in their last eight 2. Bundesliga matches, so it looks like being another high-scoring contest at the Continental Arena.