2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV being played? Continental Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV? Cloud, 19c
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Hamburger SV? Jahn Regensburg 2-1 Hamburger SV
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg let slip a half-time lead at Dynamo Dresden last Sunday as they went down to their fifth defeat in six games in all competitions.
- Right-back Oliver Hein, who only recently returned from injury, is out again after undergoing surgery on the shoulder injury he sustained in Dresden, so coach Mersad Selimbegovic will be hoping Benedikt Saller recovers from a knock.
- New signing Federico Palacios is pushing for his full debut after two substitute appearances and could replace Erik Wekesser, who is yet to open his account for the club.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; Stolze, Besuschkow, Geipl, George; Palacios, Gruttner
Unavailable: Hein (Injured)
Doubtful: Saller (Injured)
- Hamburger SV bounced back from their derby defeat to St. Pauli in emphatic style last Sunday, thrashing Erzgebirge Aue 4-0 at home.
- Aside from recovering trio Ewerton, Christoph Moritz and Jan Gyamerah, coach Dieter Hecking has a full squad to pick from so he does not need to make any changes.
- Loan signing Martin Harnik was handed his full debut against Erzgebirge Aue and should keep his place after scoring, while Josha Vagnoman will continue to deputise for Gyamerah having also got on the scoresheet last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Vagnoman, Jung, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Fein, Hunt, Kinsombi; Harnik, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Ewerton (Injured), Moritz (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Jahn Regensburg have managed just one clean sheet in their last 11 league games at home, so they will not relish coming up against a Hamburg side that have scored four goals on three occasions already this season. There should be points and goals for the visitors in this one.