2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth kick off? Friday 31st January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth being played? Continental Arena
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 1-0 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg moved up to fifth with a 1-0 win at home to Hannover 96 on Tuesday evening, their fourth success in five home matches.
- Geipl and Gimber, who normally occupy the central midfield spots, are both back from suspension but Besuschkow will be hoping to keep his place after scoring in midweek.
- Stolze and Wekesser will be assessed after being forced off on Tuesday, while yet another striker has been added to the squad in Makridis as well as back-up goalkeeper Kunz.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Geipl, Besuschkow, Seydel; Albers, Gruttner
Doubtful: Stolze (Injured), Wekesser (Injured)
- Greuther Furth got the year off to a fine start with a 3-0 win at home to St. Pauli on Tuesday, their third win in four league matches.
- Right-back Meyerhofer is a doubt after missing Tuesday's game with a hamstring problem so Sauer is set to keep his place after making his first start since October.
- Centre-back Mavraj was not considered fit enough to be included in the squad in midweek but should be available here, though he is unlikely to start.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Sauer, Jaeckel, Caligiuri, Wittek; Seguin; Green, Ernst; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Mavraj (Injured), Meyerhofer (Injured)
Two sides in decent form meet at the Continental Arena but home advantage could be key. Jahn Regensburg have won four and drawn one of their last five matches on home turf while Furth have won just one of their last nine on the road, so the hosts should come out on top here.