2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Friday 28th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Continental Arena
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Jahn Regensburg & Dynamo Dresden? Dynamo Dresden 2-1 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg have lost three of their last four games without scoring, although all three were against sides in the top six.
- Loanee Seydel made his full debut at Stuttgart last Saturday but failed to impress and was taken off after 65 minutes, so Wekesser may be recalled.
- Winger Stolze remains the only absentee for coach Selimbegovic, who has had a fairly settled line-up in recent weeks.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Geipl, Besuschkow, Wekesser; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Stolze (Injured)
- Basement boys Dynamo Dresden are winless in four games following the 2-1 defeat at home to Bochum last Saturday, and they have not won an away match in the league since last April.
- To compound things, January signing Terrazzino has been ruled out after sustaining an injury in the last game, joining Ehlers in the treatment room.
- Terrazzino's absence could see Atik recalled in attack, while striker Makienok is available again after suspension.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Broll; Wahlqvist, Nikolaou, Ballas, Hamalainen; Petrak, Klingenburg; Horvath, Ebert, Atik; Makienok
Unavailable: Ehlers (Injured), Terrazzino (Injured)
Jahn Regensburg's form has dropped off in recent weeks but they have nevertheless won four of their last five league games on home turf. Against bottom side Dynamo Dresden, who have not won away from home in the league all season, they have to be fancied to win again.