2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98 Preview & Prediction
When does Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Arena Regensburg
Where can I get tickets for Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jahn Regensburg vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jahn Regensburg played out their fourth consecutive draw as their wait for a win continued thanks to a share of the spoils with Osnabruck but they will be disappointed having taken a two-goal lead in that contest.
- Sebastian Stolze found the back of the net to open the scoring inside the first 10 minutes before Max Besuschkow doubled the lead from the spot as Regensburg looked to be heading to a comfortable win until they switched off and conceded twice in three minutes approaching the final 20 minutes of the contest.
- It was another psychological blow for Regensburg who remain just six points ahead of the relegation places but Charalambos Makrids is a slight doubt ahead of this contest and Erik Weskesser will hope to take his place in the side.
- Darmstadt 98 avoided defeat for the third consecutive game but were unable to make it three wins in a row as they were held to a draw in their game with Greuther Furth last Friday with a missed penalty proving crucial.
- Having scored seven goals in their previous two matches, Darmstadt entered their clash with Furth full of confidence and looked set to continue their winning run when Fabian Schnellhardt found the back of the net, only for the visitors to level with just three minutes remaining.
- Substitute Felix Platte’s miss from 12 yards when Darmstadt were a goal up would probably have killed the game off but they must quickly put that behind them and they should be boosted by the availability of striker Serdar Dursun who came off at half-time last week.
Jahn Regensburg were unable to shake off their winless streak as they
played out a fourth consecutive draw in their game last weekend but
will be disappointing having taken a two-goal lead in that contest. They
remain in the mix at the bottom and now face a tricky task against
Darmstadt 98 who are unbeaten in their last three games. The visitors
will also feel they blew their opportunity to continue their winning
streak last week but have enough in the locker to respond here and
should be able to extend their unbeaten run at the very least in what
should be a high-scoring encounter.