2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden being played? Holstein-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Wehen Wiesbaden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel claimed a dramatic point from their contest with Hamburger SV on Monday as their last-gasp goal saw them avoid a third straight loss in Bundesliga 2 with that result consolidating their spot in mid-table.
- In a very entertaining contest, Kiel looked to be heading for defeat despite goals from Alexander Muhling and Emmanuel Iyoha but Lee Jae-sung struck in the third minute of stoppage time to seal the draw.
- Kiel remain without a handful of players and will be sweating on the fitness of Jae-sung following his late heroics after he picked up a knock in that contest and is touch and go to appear here.
- Wehen Wiesbaden chances of remaining in the division suffered a huge blow as they failed to win their bottom of the table clash against Dynamo Dresden to make it four successive defeats.
- Wehen fell behind early on but responded through goals in quick succession from Daniel-Kofi Kyereh and Moritz Kuhn, although Dresden levelled before the break before the visitors were able to snatch all three points with just a minute remaining.
- That loss leaves Wehen five points from safety with just four games remaining and they may look to make changes to their starting XI in a bid to end their losing run with a positive result needed here.
Wehen Wiesbaden blew their best chance of picking up a vital three
points in their bid to stay up as they lost to relegation rivals Dynamo
Dresden. They are running out of matches to pull themselves out of the
drop zone but they look in real trouble after suffering four consecutive
defeats. They head to Holstein Kiel here who will be on a high after
snatching a late point from their clash with Hamburger SV on Monday and
the hosts should be able to build on that by claiming the victory in