2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart kick off? Sunday 24th May, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart being played? Holstein-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel’s poor run of form continued on the resumption of Bundesliga 2 as they failed to win for a fourth game in succession but this latest result will be of particular annoyance to them after blowing a two-goal lead against Jahn Regensburg.
- Lee Jae-sung gave Kiel a very early advantage and when Finn-Dominik Porath doubled the lead in the second half, it looked as though they would claim all three points but they failed to see the game out.
- They conceded with 15 minutes remaining before Regensburg levelled from the spot in injury time and they still have a handful of injury problems ahead of this contest with Janni Serra, Michael Eberwein and Timon Weiner all out.
- Stuttgart were unable to get their faltering title challenge back on track as they suffered a shock loss at Wehen Wiesbaden last week which saw them fall into third spot in Bundesliga 2.
- The visitors had the best chances of the game and piled the pressure on the hosts but fell behind in the 50th minute and looked to be heading for defeat until Nicolas Gonzalez grabbed an equaliser with seven minutes remaining.
- However, there was late drama when the hosts were awarded a penalty deep into stoppage time which they converted and without a win in their last three, Stuttgart will be desperate to stop the rot here but will still be without Maxime Awoudja and Borna Sosa.
Both Holstein Kiel and Stuttgart were on the end of some late drama
last week as the pair conceded a penalty in stoppage time. Kiel blew a
two-goal lead while Stuttgart ended up losing a game they really should
have won and it will be interesting to see how the two teams react in
this contest. Neither side are in form with Kiel failing to win their
last four while it’s three for Stuttgart but it is rare that that Kiel
do not score on home soil and in what should be an open game, both teams
should find the back of the net.