When does Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli kick off? Monday 10th February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli being played? Holstein-Stadion
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & St. Pauli? St. Pauli 2-1 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel have lost just one of their last eight games and ended a run of three straight draws with a 2-0 victory at Karlsruher SC last Saturday.
- Porath was preferred to Iyoha in attack for his first league start since the opening weekend and should keep his place after opening his account for the club.
- Coach Werner has confirmed that Serra will return to the squad having missed the first two games of the year but fellow striker Reese is a fresh doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert, Muhling, Ozcan; Porath, Lee Jae-Sung, Iyoha
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured)
Doubtful: Reese (Injured)
- St. Pauli had to settle for a 1-1 draw at home to promotion-chasing Stuttgart last Saturday but they have lost their last four away games, scoring just once.
- Centre-back Lawrence has done some training with the group this week but the trip to Kiel will come too soon, so Ostigard and Buballa will continue at the back.
- Right-back Zander will be assessed after missing the match against Stuttgart but coach Luhukay has no new personnel issues.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa, Penney; Flum; Miyaichi, Sobota, Benatelli, Gyokeres; Veerman
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Lawrence (Injured)
Doubtful: Zander (Injured)
St. Pauli have really struggled for goals away from home, finding the net just three times in their last six away league matches. However, both teams have scored in all nine of Holstein Kiel's home league games this season, so the visitors should get some joy in front of goal here.