When does Holstein Kiel vs Osnabruck kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Osnabruck being played? Holstein-Stadion
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Osnabruck?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 2-1 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel beat Dynamo Dresden 2-1 last Saturday to record only their second back-to-back league wins of 2019.
- Midfielder Muhling remains a doubt having missed the last couple of games but long-term casualties Atanga and Dehm are the only definite absentees.
- Youngster Baku impressed as a substitute against Dresden but if Muhling is not fit, then it is likely that coach Werner will name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert, Muhling, Ozcan; Iyoha, Serra, Lee Jae-Sung
Unavailable: Atanga (Injured), Dehm (Injured)
Doubtful: Muhling (Injured)
- Osnabruck claimed another scalp last Friday as they beat Hamburger SV 2-1 at home, extending their unbeaten run to six matches.
- Winger Amenyido has been ruled out until the New Year after suffering a syndesmosis tear against Hamburg, so Heider or Ouahim could be recalled in attack.
- Friesenbichler should return to the squad having been back in full training for two weeks but fellow striker Girth will also be hoping to feature against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kuhn; Susac, Van Aken, Heyer; Ajdini, Taffertshofer, Blacha, Agu; Ouahim, Schmidt; Alvarez
Unavailable: Engel (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Gugganig (Injured), Amenyido (Injured)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured), Konrad (Injured), Korber (Injured)
Two sides whose form has improved in recent weeks meet at the Holstein-Stadion, where every league match this season has seen both teams score. Osnabruck boast the defensive record in the division but they will do well to keep out the home side, who have scored 12 goals in their last five games.