2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC kick off? Sunday 18th August, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC being played? Holstein-Stadion
What is the weather forecast for Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC? Cloudy, 20c
What television channel is Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC?
What was the score when the teams last met? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel have taken just one point from their opening two Bundesliga II matches but they received a confidence boost last weekend with a 6-0 thrashing of Salmrohr in the first round of the DFB Cup.
- Midfielder Jonas Meffert is fit again after missing the cup match and could be recalled against his former side, but coach Andre Schubert is unlikely to make any other changes.
- Defensive duo Yann Aurel Bisseck and Jannik Dehm are the only absentees for Kiel, while summer signing Makana Baku will certainly keep his place after scoring a hat-trick on his full debut last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Reimann; Ignjovski, Neumann, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert, Lee, Muhling; Atanga, Serra, Baku
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured)
Doubtful: Bisseck (Injured)
- Karlsruher SC appear to have carried over the momentum from promotion and dumped Bundesliga II rivals Hannover 96 out of the DFB Cup on Monday to maintain their 100% start to the new season.
- On top of long-term absentees Martin Roser, Sven Muller and Burak Camoglu, coach Alois Schwartz has doubts over Saliou Sane and Janis Hanek, although neither of them have featured yet this season anyway.
- Schwartz named an unchanged line-up against Hannover and has no reason to change that as he looks to build on his side's impressive start to the campaign.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Rossbach; Grozurek, Frode, Wanitzek, Lorenz; Hofmann, Pourie
Unavailable: Muller (Injured), Roser (Injured), Camoglu (Injured)
Doubtful: Sane (Injured), Hanek (Injured)
Karlsruher have lost just one of their last 10 matches in all competitions going back to the previous season but have only registered one clean sheet in the last six. Holstein Kiel failed to score just twice at home in the league last season so the both teams to score market is tempting here.
Betting tip: Yes (Both teams to score)