2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Holstein-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg? Rain, 12c
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & Jahn Regensburg? Holstein Kiel 2-0 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel climbed out of the bottom three courtesy of a 3-0 win at Greuther Furth last Sunday, their first success under caretaker boss Ole Werner.
- Werner has no new personnel issues for this one so he is expected to name an unchanged side, with Janni Serra leading the attack after netting his first goal of the season last weekend.
- Winger Finn Porath has been ruled out along with Emmanuel Iyoha, Aleksandar Ignjovski, Philipp Sander and Jannik Dehm.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Gelios; Todorovic, Wahl, Schmidt, Van den Bergh; Meffert; Atanga, Muhling, Lee Jae-Sung, Baku; Serra
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Sander (Injured), Iyoha (Injured), Ignjovski (Injured), Porath (Injured)
- A late equaliser salvaged a point for Jahn Regensburg at home to Hamburger SV last Saturday and avoided a third consecutive defeat.
- Right-back Oliver Hein is the only absentee for coach Mersad Selimbegovic, who could recall Andreas Geipl in midfield after he was dropped last weekend.
- Striker Andreas Albers, who has come off the bench in every game bar one this season, is pushing for his full debut after scoring the equaliser against Hamburg.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Geipl, Besuschkow, Palacios; Stolze, Gruttner
Unavailable: Hein (Injured)
These two sides are level on points going into Sunday's meeting. Holstein Kiel are unbeaten in their last nine encounters with Jahn Regensburg and will be lifted by that 3-0 win last weekend, but Regensburg have been unpredictable this season and this is a close one to call.