2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth being played? Holstein-Stadion
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 0-3 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel were beaten 3-1 at Hannover 96 on Monday as they suffered their first back-to-back league defeats since September.
- Coach Werner is set to be boosted by the return of Neumann and Meffert, who resumed full training this week having missed the last couple of matches.
- With Serra still sidelined, Lee Jae-Sung is set to lead the line again having netted his first goal since October on Monday.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Ignjovski; Reese, Muhling, Ozcan, Iyoha; Lee Jae-Sung
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Serra (Injured), Eberwein (Injured)
Doubtful: Neumann (Injured), Meffert (Injured)
- Greuther Furth still have an outside chance of breaking into the top three and boosted their hopes with a 2-0 win at home to second-placed Stuttgart last Saturday.
- That win came at a cost as Wittek suffered a broken arm, so Raum is likely to fill in at left-back as he has done from time to time this season.
- Wittek's injury takes the total number of absentees in coach Leitl's squad to seven, with wide men Stefaniak and Leweling also joining the list recently.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Burchert; Sauer, Bauer, Caligiuri, Raum; Sarpei, Ernst, Seguin; Hrgota, Nielsen, Tillman
Unavailable: Meyerhofer (Injured), Green (Injured), Mavraj (Injured), Keita-Ruel (Injured), Leweling (Injured), Stefaniak (Injured), Wittek (Injured)
Holstein Kiel have found wins hard to come by at home this season and they are yet to register a clean sheet at the Holstein-Stadion. Greuther Furth make the trip with a depleted squad but they have scored 11 times in their last six away outings, so goals are likely at both ends.