2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Thursday 18th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Holstein-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel’s season is petering out with a whimper after they lost for the third time in their last four matches last time out against Wehen Wiesbaden, meaning they have won just one of their last nine games.
- To make matters worse for Kiel, they actually took the lead at home to Wehen as Hauke Wahl found the back of the net but they conceded either side of half-time which allowed their poor run to continue.
- To make matters worse for Kiel, they lost Alexander Muhling to an injury early in the contest with Wehen and that issue is serious enough to rule him out of this game in what is a blow for the home side.
- Dynamo Dresden now have just three matches to pull themselves to safety after they suffered a second consecutive defeat with Arminia Bielefeld showing their class to hand out a 4-0 defeat on Monday.
- Dresden never really got going and they were made to pay for a slow start when they fell behind in the 10th minute with that setting the tone for the rest of the game before they conceded three more in the second half.
- Dresden need to show vast improvements on the one-sided affair against the top of the table side but they will be hindered by the unavailability of Jannis Nikolaou who is suspended.
Holstein Kiel could have a big say on who gets relegated from
Bundesliga 2 after they were beaten by Wehen Wiesbaden last week and now
host bottom of the table Dynamo Dresden. The games are coming thick and
fast for the visitors who were on the end of a big loss to top of the
table Arminia Bielefeld on Monday. They will have to quickly dust
themselves down with games running out to make a dramatic bid to pull
themselves away from the drop zone but with Kiel winless in their last
nine, Dresden can earn at least a point here to keep their hopes alive.