When does Holstein Kiel vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Wednesday 29th January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Holstein-Stadion
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Darmstadt 98?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 2-0 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel lost just one of their final six league games of 2019 but they have only won one of their last six at home.
- With joint top scorer Serra ruled out through injury, new signing Reese is set to go straight into the starting line-up following his move from Schalke.
- South Korean pair Seo Young-Jae and Lee Jae-Sung have recovered from illnesses, while the question of who will start in goal is still open.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Reimann; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert, Muhling, Ozcan; Reese, Iyoha, Atanga
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Serra (Injured)
- Darmstadt 98 finished the first half of the campaign with three consecutive draws but they have only won one of their last seven league games.
- Rapp has arrived on loan from Union Berlin to provide defensive cover with Wittek still sidelined, but that is the only activity so far in this transfer window.
- Attacking duo Manu and Platte are set to be included in the squad for the first time this season, and coach Grammozis will be hoping they can improve the team's goalscoring rate.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Skarke, Kempe, Mehlem; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured)
Holstein Kiel's results at home this season have been up and down but one thing that has been consistent is both teams scoring. Although visitors Darmstadt have struggled for goals, they have found the net in four of their last five away games so both sides shoud have something to celebrate here.