When does Holstein Kiel vs Bochum kick off? Friday 25th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Holstein Kiel vs Bochum being played? Holstein-Stadion
What TV channel is Holstein Kiel vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Holstein Kiel vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Holstein Kiel vs Bochum?
What was the score in the last meeting between Holstein Kiel & Bochum? Bochum 1-3 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Holstein Kiel pulled off their best result of the season last Sunday with a 1-0 win at Stuttgart, although they were helped by a red card for the hosts.
- The visit to Stuttgart was interim coach Ole Werner's fourth match in charge and the 31-year-old has done no harm to his chances of landing the job on a permanent basis.
- Emmanuel Iyoha and Aleksandar Ignjovski are both fit again having missed the last two games but they will have to fight their way back into the team.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Gelios; Neumann, Wahl, Schmidt, Van den Bergh; Meffert; Muhling, Lee Jae-Sung; Ozcan; Baku, Serra
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured)
- Bochum are unbeaten since Thomas Reis took the reins but they have drawn four of those five matches, coming from behind twice in an eventful encounter with Karlsruher SC last Sunday.
- Reis named an unchanged side against Karlsruher but he may recall Milos Pantovic in attack after a poor performance from Simon Zoller in the last game.
- Maxim Leitsch, Patrick Fabian, Gorkem Saglam and Ulrich Bapoh remain unavailable because of injury but Reis has no new personnel issues.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Lorenz, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Janelt; Pantovic, Maier, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Leitsch (Injured), Fabian (Injured), Saglam (Injured), Bapoh (Injured)
Bochum have drawn four of their last five but their games have been anything but dull. In fact, they are yet to register a clean sheet this season although they have scored in all but one of their matches, while both teams have scored in all five of Holstein Kiel's Bundesliga II games at home this term.