When does Heidenheim vs St. Pauli kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs St. Pauli being played? Voith-Arena
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Heidenheim & St. Pauli? Heidenheim 3-0 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim could only manage a goalless draw at bottom side Wehen Wiesbaden last Saturday but they have only lost one of their last six matches.
- Maximilian Thiel remains the sole absentee for coach Frank Schmidt, who has been able to put out a relatively settled team so far this season.
- Oliver Husing was preferred to Timo Beermann in the centre of defence against Wiesbaden and could well keep his place after the clean sheet.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Dorsch, Griesbeck, Kerschbaumer; Schnatterer, Kleindienst, Leipertz
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
- St. Pauli's six-match unbeaten run ended with a surprising 1-0 defeat at home to Darmstadt 98 last Saturday, and they are still looking for their first away win of the season having drawn four of their five league games on the road.
- Coach Jos Luhukay has no new personnel issues but Luis Coordes, Christian Conteh and Niklas Hoffman remain doubtful, so there will not be too many changes.
- Svend Brodersen remains sidelined so Robin Himmelmann will continue between the sticks, with recent signing Korbininan Muller providing the back-up.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Carstens, Lawrence, Buballa; Becker; Miyaichi, Knoll, Daehli, Sobota; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured), Brodersen (Injured)
Doubtful: Coordes (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Hoffmann (Injured)
St. Pauli have lost on all five of their visits to the Voith-Arena in the second tier and they are yet to win on their travels in the league this season. Luhukay's side have drawn four of their five away games, though, and with the two teams neck and neck in the table, this should be a close one.