When does Heidenheim vs Sandhausen kick off? Sunday 25th August, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Sandhausen being played? Voith-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Heidenheim vs Sandhausen? Cloudy, 27c
What television channel is Heidenheim vs Sandhausen on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Sandhausen? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Sandhausen?
What was the score when the teams last met? Heidenheim 2-3 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim's inconsistent form at the end of last season has so far carried on into the new one and they suffered their first defeat of the season at Dynamo Dresden last Sunday.
- Coach Frank Schmidt switched to a back three against Dresden with summer signing Oliver Husing making his debut, but it remains to be seen what formation Schmidt will go with for this match.
- Other than long-term casualty Maximilian Thiel, Schmidt has a full squad at his disposal and striker Denis Thomalla could be recalled after coming on and scoring in Dresden.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Muller; Busch, Mainka, Husing, Fohrenbach; Dorsch, Griesbeck; Schnatterer, Pusch, Thomalla; Leipertz
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
- Sandhausen picked up their first success of the season with a 3-2 win at home to Nurnberg last Friday and they are actually unbeaten in six away Bundesliga II matches.
- Striker Aziz Bouhaddouz was included in the squad against Nurnberg and could make his debut and fellow summer signing Julius Biada is also close to full fitness, although neither is ready to start.
- Centre-backs Tim Kister and Roman Hauk are also making progress in their recoveries and coach Uwe Koschinat has no fresh injury concerns to deal with, so he could select an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer, Zenga; Gislason, Forster, Engels; Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured), Kister (Injured)
Doubtful: Biada (Injured), Dieckmann (Injured), Hauk (Injured)
The two meetings between these two sides last season produced a total of eight goals and it could be a similar story on this occasion. Both teams have scored in 12 of Sandhausen's last 14 away league matches, while Heidenheim have failed to net in just one of their last 16 on home turf.