When does Heidenheim vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Osnabruck being played? Voith-Arena
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Osnabruck?
What was the score in the last meeting between Heidenheim & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 1-3 Heidenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim held leaders Arminia Bielefeld to a goalless draw last time out and they have lost just one of their last eight Bundesliga 2 matches.
- Coach Schmidt will again be without Thiel, Thomalla and Griesbeck but he has no fresh injury or suspension issues to deal with.
- Fohrenbach came in for Griesbeck against Bielefeld, with Theuerkauf moving back into a defensive midfield role, and Schmidt is unlikely to change much for the final game of the year.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Fohrenbach; Theuerkauf, Dorsch; Schnatterer, Kerschbaumer, Leipertz; Kleindienst
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured), Thomalla (Injured), Griesbeck (Injured)
- Osnabruck made it three wins in a row and eight league games unbeaten as they dispatched struggling Dynamo Dresden 3-0 at home last Sunday.
- Agu is fit again and fellow full-back Engel could be included in the squad for the first time this season but top scorer Alvarez, who was only on the bench against Dresden, is doubtful.
- Centre-back Trapp is also fit again, although he was not included in the final squad last weekend as coach Thioune's lengthy injury list begins to shorten.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Van Aken, Heyer, Agu; Henning, Taffertshofer; Ouahim, Blacha, Schmidt; Friesenbichler
Unavailable: Gugganig (Injured), Klaas (Injured), Amenyido (Injured)
Doubtful: Engel (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Konrad (Injured), Korber (Injured), Alvarez (Injured)
Two sides in good form who are knocking on the door of the top three meet at the Voith-Arena. However, only nine of Osnabruck's 26 points have come on the road, while Heidenheim have been rock-solid at home in recent months, so the hosts should edge this one.