2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Voith-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim’s promotion hopes suffered a huge blow as they were defeated by a solid performance from Hannover 96 last week and that loss prevented them from taking third place.
- Two first half goals were little more than the hosts deserved as they punished Heidenheim’s lacklustre effort and despite substitute Stefan Schimmer pulling one back with 15 minutes left, the visitors could not find an equaliser.
- After such a poor showing, Heidenheim are likely to make changes in this contest with Schimmer pushing for a start along with Jonas Fohrenbach but Sebastian Griesbeck will have to sit out because of suspension.
- After four successive draws, Jahn Regensburg finally ended their seven-match run without a win as they put in an assured to display to overcome Darmstadt 98 by three goals to nil in last week’s contest.
- Goals from Marcel Correia, Max Besuschkow and Jann George handed Regensburg the victory which they achieved despite playing more than 30 minutes with 10 men following Erik Wekesser’s red card.
- Wekesser will now be banned for this game in what could be the only change following the impressive display last time out while Jan-Marc Schneider will be hoping to come into contention if he can prove his fitness.
Heidenheim cannot afford to drop many more points if they are to
remain in the hunt for promotion to the Bundesliga after their poor
performance was punished in last week’s game against Hannover 96. Their
fate remains in their own hands but they must respond here as they host
Jahn Regensburg. The visitors are unbeaten in five and were impressive
in their 3-0 win over Darmstadt 98 last week but in what is likely to be
an open game, this contest could go either way with both teams set to
find the back of the net.