When does Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel being played? Voith-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel? Clear, 20c
What television channel is Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Holstein Kiel?
What was the score when the teams last met? Heidenheim 2-2 Holstein Kiel
THE TEAM NEWS
- Two late goals earned Heidenheim a point at Nurnberg two weeks ago but they are still looking for their first league win since the opening weekend of the season.
- Other than long-term absentee Maximilian Thiel, coach Frank Schmidt has a full squad at his disposal and could recall Jonas Fohrenbach and Robert Leipertz, who were dropped against Nurnberg.
- Striker Tim Kleindienst, who spent the 2016/17 season on loan at Heidenheim, has signed permanently from Freiburg and could start, although Stefan Schimmer is also pushing for a start after scoring at Nurnberg.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Busch, Beermann, Mainka, Fohrenbach; Leipertz, Dorsch, Griesbeck, Schnatterer; Thomalla, Kleindienst
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel have experienced a mixed start to the season under new boss Andre Schubert, recording two defeats, two draws and one win in their first five league matches.
- Midfielder Jonas Meffert is back from suspension and expected to be recalled but Jannik Dehm and Philipp Sander remain unavailable due to injury.
- Schubert switched to a 3-4-3 formation in the last match against Erzgebirge Aue with summer signing Daniel Hanslik making his full debut, but with Meffert returning he may set up differently again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-2-1): Reimann; Ignjovski, Neumann, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert, Ozcan, Muhling; Lee Jae-Sung, Baku; Serra
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Sander (Injured)
Both teams have scored in all four of the previous meetings between these two sides and in eight of Heidenheim's last nine league matches, and that could well be the case again as Holstein Kiel have not registered a clean sheet on their travels in the league since December last year.