When does Heidenheim vs Hannover 96 kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Hannover 96 being played? Voith-Arena
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Heidenheim & Hannover 96? Heidenheim 0-2 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim have lost just one of their last eight Bundesliga II games after a late equaliser earned them a 1-1 draw at Erzgebirge Aue last Saturday.
- Coach Frank Schmidt once again has a full squad at his disposal apart from long-term absentee Maximilian Thiel, so he has plenty of options available to him.
- Schmidt rang the changes against Aue following the heavy DFB Cup defeat to Werder Bremen, with key players such as Marc Schnatterer, Patrick Mainka and Niklas Dorsch dropping to the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Busch, Beermann, Mainka, Feick; Schnatterer, Theuerkauf, Griesbeck, Fohrenbach; Kleindienst, Leipertz
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
- Hannover 96 are looking for their third new coach of 2019 after Mirko Slomka was dismissed on Sunday, with the team's poor home form the main reason behind the decision.
- Asif Saric has been placed in temporary charge and he welcomes goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler and centre-back Waldemar Anton back from suspension, but midfielder Edgar Prib is banned for this one.
- Saric could be forced into another change in midfield as Marc Stendera limped off with an injury against Sandhausen last Friday, so Marvin Bakalorz could start.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Zieler; Korb, Franke, Elez, Albornoz; Anton; Weydandt, Stendera, Aogo, Teuchert; Ducksch
Unavailable: Prib (Suspended), Hubers (Injured), Jung (Injured), Maina (Injured), Soto (Injured)
Doubtful: Stendera (Injured)
Hannover gave Slomka the chop last weekend after a disappointing start to the season but their away form has actually been respectable, with three wins and a draw in their last five outings. They are certainly capable of getting a result at Heidenheim, who have won just one of their last six games.