When does Heidenheim vs Greuther Furth kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Greuther Furth being played? Voith-Arena
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Heidenheim & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 0-0 Heidenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim suffered their first defeat in five league games at Sandhausen last Sunday but they have won four of their last five on home soil, keeping four clean sheets too.
- Striker Thomalla is out after undergoing hip surgery, joining long-term absentee Thiel in the treatment room, but otherwise everyone else is available.
- Coach Schmidt has named the same team in the last two games but midfielder Multhaup is pushing for a recall after coming on and scoring his first goal of the season last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Schnatterer, Dorsch, Griesbeck, Multhaup; Kleindienst, Otto
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured), Thomalla (Injured)
- Greuther Furth shared a goalless draw with neighbours Nurnberg last Sunday but they have only won one of their last 10 away matches in Bundesliga 2.
- Sauer and Green remain sidelined but coach Leitl has no new personnel issues, although three players are one booking away from a suspension.
- Mohr was selected as Green's replacement against Nurnberg but Raum, Kehr and Redondo are all alternatives on the left side of midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Bauer, Wittek; Seguin; Ernst, Mohr; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Sauer (Injured), Green (Injured)
Heidenheim have kept a kept clean sheet in four of their last five home league games, and they welcome a Greuther Furth side who have failed to score in three of their last four on the road. It ended goalless when these two teams last met in February and another low-scoring affair can be expected.