2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue Preview & Prediction
When does Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? Voith-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim were left frustrated in their attempt to make it back-to-back wins in Bundesliga 2 as they were held to a goalless draw away at St. Pauli in midweek with their inability to convert from the spot in the first half proving costly.
- The away side were the better team in the opening stages of the game but when Robert Leipertz missed with his penalty in the 27th minute, it seemed to have a negative impact on Heidenheim and they failed to break their opponents down.
- To make matters worse for Heidenheim, they will now come into this contest without striker Tim Kleindienst after he collected his fifth yellow card of the season in the midweek clash so he will serve a one-match ban.
- Erzgebirge Aue could not continue their unbeaten record since the resumption of Bundesliga 2 as they fell to a home loss to Darmstadt 98 in midweek and now face a tricky trip to Heidenheim.
- Aue struggled in an empty stadium and lost just their second home match of the campaign despite taking the lead in the eighth minute of the contest through Florian Kruger as they conceded twice in the final 20 minutes to fall to a 1-3 loss.
- Erik Majetschak, Fabian Kalig and Steve Breitkreuz are all still missing for Aue and although they appeared to avoid any injuries in midweek, they are likely to make some changes to their side after the disappointing showing.
Heidenheim were left to rue a missed penalty as they had to settle
for a point on their trip to St. Pauli during the week but they will
believe they can continue to put pressure on the teams above them by
claiming the three points here. They host Erzgebirge Aue who were
disappointing in their defeat to Darmstadt 98 in midweek and having won
just one game on the road all season, Aue look set to suffer a second
consecutive defeat against a side that have only lost two of their home
games this campaign.