When does Heidenheim vs Bochum kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Heidenheim vs Bochum being played? Voith-Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Heidenheim vs Bochum? Rain, 13c
What TV channel is Heidenheim vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Heidenheim vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Heidenheim vs Bochum?
What was the score in the last meeting between Heidenheim & Bochum? Bochum 1-0 Heidenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Heidenheim came from behind to earn a deserved point at Karlsruher SC last Saturday, stretching their unbeaten run to four matches.
- Right-back Marnon Busch will be assessed after missing the trip to Karlsruher, with the experienced Robert Strauss in line to take his place again.
- Other than long-term absentee Maximilian Thiel, coach Frank Schmidt has no other injury worries and could stick with the same starting XI.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Muller; Strauss, Beermann, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Dorsch, Griesbeck, Kerschbaumer; Schnatterer, Kleindienst, Leipertz
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
Doubtful: Busch (Injured)
- Second-from-bottom Bochum drew for the third game running at home to Darmstadt 98 last Saturday as their wait for a first league win of the campaign goes on.
- Patrick Fabian has joined fellow centre-back Maxim Leitsch on the sidelines after undergoing surgery, but coach Thomas Reis has plenty of cover in defence.
- Reis is not expected to make many changes from the Darmstadt match, although Sebastian Maier - who returned to the squad after illness last week - is a possible starter.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Lorenz, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Janelt; Pantovic, Maier, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Lee Chung-Yong (Injured), Leitsch (Injured), Fabian (Injured)
Doubtful: Weilandt (Injured)
Bochum remain winless in Bundesliga II this term but they have at least hit the target in all but one of their eight games, scoring two or more goals on four occassions. Heidenheim are in decent form and should be fancied for the three points, but the visitors should give them a game.