2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden Preview & Prediction
When does Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden being played? HDI-Arena
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Wehen Wiesbaden?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between Hannover 96 & Wehen Wiesbaden? Wehen Wiesbaden 0-3 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- A penalty was enough to send Hannover 96 to a 1-0 defeat at Jahn Regensburg in midweek and they have won just once at home all season.
- New signing Guidetti started up front in midweek with Weydandt absent through injury, and Kaiser came off the bench for his debut.
- Full-backs Ostrzolek and Jung were surprisingly left out of the squad, while Aogo and Hansson have both left the club this week.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Zieler; Anton, Felipe, Horn; Maina, Bakalorz, Stendera, Kaiser, Haraguchi; Guidetti, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Hansen (Injured)
Doubtful: Weydandt (Injured)
- Wehen Wiesbaden's 10 men held on for a valuable three points at home to Erzgebirge Aue on Tuesday, and they could leapfrog their opponents with another win here.
- Captain Mrowca is suspended after his sending off in midweek, so Ajani could return at right-back despite not being in the squad against Aue.
- That is likely to be the only change that coach Rehm makes to his starting XI, though new signing Friede will be hoping to feature after being an unused substitute on Tuesday.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Lindner; Ajani, Mockenhaupt, Dams, Rocker, Schwede; Aigner, Kyereh, Chato, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Bartels (Injured), Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadorf (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Mrowca (Suspended)
Hannover triumphed 3-0 in the reverse fixture back in August but Wiesbaden are a different proposition now. Their form is not that of a side battling relegation, with 10 points collected in their last five games, and they can certainly get something here given the Reds' dire home record.