When does Hannover 96 vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Monday 2nd March, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Holstein Kiel being played? HDI-Arena
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Holstein Kiel?
What was the score in the last meeting between Hannover 96 & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 1-2 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hannover 96 remain very much in the relegation fight after losing 1-0 at leaders Arminia Bielefeld last Sunday, their first defeat in four games.
- Haraguchi is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the campaign against Bielefeld but captain Bakalorz, who missed that game through illness, is set to take his place.
- Top scorer Ducksch was left completely out of the squad last weekend but fellow striker Weydandt made his return from injury.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Zieler; Hubers, Anton, Elez; Jung, Kaiser, Bakalorz, Horn; Teuchert; Maina, Guidetti
Unavailable: Hansen (Injured), Tarnat (Injured), Felipe (Injured), Haraguchi (Suspended)
Doubtful: Franke (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel's three-match winning run ended with a 1-0 defeat at home to Heidenheim last Saturday, leaving them eight points off the top three.
- Top scorer Serra, who only recently returned from injury, has been ruled out after limping off against Heidenheim so Iyoha is set to be recalled up front.
- Coach Werner also has concerns in the right-back department with Dehm still sidelined and Neumann a doubt, while there is also a question mark over Lee Jae-Sung.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Gelios; Todorovic, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Ignjovski; Reese, Muhling, Ozcan, Porath; Iyoha
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Serra (Injured)
Doubtful: Lee Jae-Sung (Injured), Neumann (Injured), Meffert (Injured)
Hannover have struggled at home this season and have only registered one clean sheet but they have at least scored themselves in each of their last six league games at the HDI Arena. Holstein Kiel have not drawn a blank on the road since September, so expect goals at both ends in this one.