When does Hannover 96 vs Heidenheim kick off? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Heidenheim being played? HDI-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Heidenheim? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a disappointing display at Sandhausen last week, Hannover 96 responded with a solid display at home to Dynamo Dresden in midweek as they ran out 3-0 victors to return to winning ways.
- Goals in the opening 20 minutes from Marvin Ducksch and John Guidetti set Hannover on their way before they added a third through Edgar Prib to wrap the game up before the break.
- Hannover were unable to add to their tally in the second half but the damage was already done but in their attempt to make it back-to-back successes, the hosts could be without defender Felipe once again as he remains a doubt.
- Heidenheim continue to place pressure on the teams above them in the race for promotion as they were able to collect the three points thanks to a strong showing at home to Erzgebirge Aue last weekend.
- After only managing a draw with St. Pauli in their previous match, Heidenheim responded well as they claimed a comfortable victory with three second half goals, the first an own goal before efforts from Konstaintin Kerschbaumer and Stefan Schimmer.
- It was a relief to Marc Schnatterer who missed a first half penalty but it showed Heidenheim’s character to be able to put that behind them and they come into this clash without any further injury issues but it is likely to come too soon for Denis Thomalla.
Hannover 96 and Heidenheim will both fancy their chances of claiming
the three points in what should be a competitive contest. Heidenheim
have promotion in their sights and cannot afford to slip up but they
know this will be a tricky challenge and may be content with a point.
However, that will not stop them throwing plenty forward in what should
be an open game as the hosts look set to ask plenty of questions too and
that is likely to result in goals at either end.