When does Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 24th August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth being played? HDI-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth? Clear, 27c
What television channel is Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score when the teams last met? Greuther Furth 4-1 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Zieler; Korb, Franke, Anton, Albornoz; Maina, Prib, Bakalorz, Muslija; Teuchert, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Jonathas (Injured)
Doubtful: Jung (Injured)
- Hannover 96 got their campaign up and running with a 3-0 win at Wehen Wiesbaden last Saturday and they have not lost a Bundesliga II game on home soil since September 2016.
- Young Swedish winger Emil Hansson signed from Feyenoord on Monday and adds to coach Mirko Slomka's attacking options, but he is not expected to start straight away.
- Sebastian Jung remains a doubt after missing the trip to Wiesbaden but striker Hendrik Weydandt has recovered from illness and could partner Marvin Ducksch, who bagged his first two goals last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Raum; Sarpei, Seguin; Leweling, Green, Mohr; Nielsen
Unavailable: Ernst (Injured), Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Wittek (Injured), Keita-Ruel (Injured)
- Greuther Furth have started the season with two wins out of three games in Bundesliga II but they have won just two of their last 13 league matches away from home.
- Coach Stefan Leitl switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation against Jahn Regensburg last Sunday and has little reason to make changes following the 1-0 win, although striker Daniel Keita-Ruel is struggling with a back problem.
- Havard Nielsen or new signing Branimir Hrgota could replace Keita-Ruel up front, while left-back Maximilian Wittek is also a doubt after missing the last game.
Hannover have a good recent record against Greuther Furth, winning six of the last seven meetings between the two sides in all competitions. Both teams have scored in eight of the last nine, though, and Furth have only failed to find the net in two of their last 10 Bundesliga II games.