When does Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? HDI-Arena
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue?
What was the score in the last meeting between Hannover 96 & Erzgebirge Aue? Erzgebirge Aue 2-2 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Kocak celebrated his first win as Hannover boss last weekend with a 1-0 victory at St. Pauli but it is at home where Hannover have really struggled this season, collecting just four points.
- That win came at a cost as defenders Felipe and Jung both sustained injuries which will keep them out for the remainder of the year, joining fellow defenders Franke and Hubers.
- Anton is therefore set to move back into the defence with Stendera returning in midfield following suspension, but Kocak will have to turn to youngsters for cover at centre-back.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zieler; Korb, Elez, Anton, Albornoz; Stendera, Bakalorz; Maina, Muslija, Haraguchi; Weydandt
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Teuchert (Injured), Felipe (Injured), Jung (Injured), Franke (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue missed the chance to move into the top three as they lost 2-0 at Bochum last Saturday, their seventh away league match without a win.
- Coach Schuster welcomes midfield trio Riese, Fandrich and Hochscheidt back from suspension and all three are likely to be restored to the starting line-up.
- Centre-back Mihojevic is unavailable following his sending off at Bochum so with Breitkreuz and Kalig still sidelined, Cacutalua could make his comeback from injury.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Rizzuto, Cacutalua, Gonther, Kempe; Fandrich, Riese; Hochscheidt, Nazarov, Kruger; Testroet
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured), Mihojevic (Suspended)
Hannover 96 will be desperate to end their barren run at home this season and they have a good opportunity to do so against Erzgebirge Aue, who have not won away from home since the opening day. After getting their first win under their new coach, the hosts should be fancied here.